Friday, December 7, 2012

My Thoughts on Higher Education

Dear Journal,
As I complete my undergrad college education I'd like to showcase the sum of my knowledge attained in the last 4 1/2 years.

 (Ahem)

They're = they are, their = possessive form of they, you're = you  are, your = possessive form of you, youv = not a real word. It takes me a couple times of trial and error but I spell "definitely!" correctly on a pretty consistent basis but of course for the harder vocab words I've got the good ol right click spell check button. Oh and let's not forget that my papers would have had so much less flare without the right click "synonyms" feature where I learned how to masterfully morph rest into cessation, quiescence, somnolence, and siesta.

In all seriousness college has been really good to me. I learned that I'm passionate about helping people, that people will clap for me after I play guitar for them at coffee shops, and that Jiu Jitus is really cool. I married my exquisite wife Rachel and most importantly fell in love with my savior Jesus. All in all...it's been a good.

 Special thanks to all of you in the Facebook/Twitter/Blogger realm for being my go-to public diary. You've made everyday feel like an episode of Doug.

-Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment